Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Positive Attitude

Positive Attitude


I read Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking many, many years ago, but the lessons stuck quickly and have stayed with me ever since. I pride myself on my positive attitude and pat myself on the back that I have passed this on to my children. I personally don't find positive attitudes annoying. BUT, I've met many negative people in my life that I'm certain my positive attitude annoys! Which of course, makes me smile bigger and work harder to stay positive! It's not my problem that they can't handle my positiveness. It's who I am. I can't and won't act differently for others.. Life is filled with difficulties, trials and tribulations. I just feel they're much easier to handle with a positive attitude!!! And if that attitude just happens to annoy a negative person, that's just really too bad for them. It gives me quite a chuckle though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment