Wednesday, May 2, 2012

She Believed She Could...

She Believed She Could...


This reminds me of that childhood book, The Little Engine that Could... I think I can, I think I can... I tell myself those words all the time. Actually, I say, "I know I can, I know I can..."
I've been working on my children's books almost every day and I regularly murmur those words... I've just hired Rob Sanders to critique one of my manuscripts. http://www.robsanderswrites.com/HOME.html
And I know I can handle what he says. (If it's really tough, I'll probably go buy that outfit first. Retail Therapy...) Then, after I have worn myself out shopping, I will take his criticism and revise and rewrite. Then I will believe I can, and will get my manuscript published. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I love that bag. Keep up the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete