Sunday, April 8, 2012

Annual Easter Shoe Hunt?

Annual Easter Shoe Hunt?


I awoke bright and early this morning. I searched the upstairs. I searched the downstairs. I search both the front and back yards. I even did a visual sweep of the field behind our fence... NO SHOES. Not one single pair. Which leads me to my first conclusion. The Easter Bunny is most definitely NOT a girl. Nope. He's a boy. And a cheap one at that! He didn't even leave me a basket, just left one for my daughter. Her very small basket was filled with plastic Easter eggs in shades of pastel blue, green, turquoise and lavendar. Those eggs were filled with chewing gum. Her basket also contained various nail polishes in shades that matched the plastic eggs. This leads me to my next conclusion... The Easter Bunny is very obviously a metrosexual. Yup. He understands the importance of fresh breath, a beautiful manicure, and he has a great eye for color. WHO KNEW?!... But he's still cheap.. I could have easily forgiven him for not leaving me a basket if he had just left my daughter's goodies in the Louis Vuitton bag above... Whatever, stupid rabbit.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment