Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's National Princess Week.

It's National Princess Week.


I'm pretty sure all little girls, at some point during their childhoods, have thought about wanting to be a princess. I definitely remember wanting that... The castle. The servants. The wardrobe. The tiara!  (Hello! Who doesn't want a tiara!?) The kingdom. And most importantly, the prince. Ahhh. The prince... I definitely got my prince. No doubt about that. But I'm not a princess. No castle for me, though I do have a very lovely home. No servants for me. Not even a housekeeper or a groundskeeper. Which is fine. I like hard work. And no endless wardrobe, except on Polyvore. And yeah, no kingdom either, though I love my little town... But I still dream about being a princess, just for one day. To wear the most fabulous outfit imaginable, including a tiara, and go to a ball.....
 Wait a minute... I was homecoming queen in highschool! I WORE A CROWN! And a fabulous dress! I got driven around in a red convertible, I waved the princess wave, and then I danced. Not at a ball but in the cafeteria. And not with a prince either, more like a toad. But still, I was queen for a day. I'm pretty sure I walked taller after that and felt pretty special.. Ahhh The memories... Such fun...So I guess I can check "princess for a day" off of my dream list. Been there, done that.. But I wonder, since I didn't get any servants back then, maybe I could get a housekeeper after all? Because I lied. I really don't like hard work that much.. Just one measly housekeeper. Please? Anybody?.. Honey? Dear? Prince?

No comments:

Post a Comment