Thursday, April 26, 2012

Play Nice

Play Nice


I remember telling my kids that when they were small. "Play nice!" And if they didn't play nice, I would say, "If you can't play nice with others then you need to go play all by yourself!" It was a rather severe punishment if friends were over... But as a grown up, I think it sounds rather lovely. Can you imagine disagreeing or arguing with your co-workers and having someone tell you that since you can't play nice you need to go play all by yourself?!... "Halleluiah!!! I am out of here!!!" I would go shopping, of course. And buy the color block outfit above. Maybe get my nails done. Then when I was done playing all alone, I would go back to the office and flaunt my new "toys" in all of the other kids faces... Hey, playing nice is a hard lesson for some of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment