Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Live a Creative Life

Live a Creative Life



Isn't that the truth?! And why did it take me such a ridiculously long time to figure this out?!  Probably because I tend to be a perfectionist. And possibly because I tend to be very left/right brain balanced. Creative but very logical. (It's my own inner battle. I'm working on it...) I always thought there was a right way or a wrong way. Or at least a "best" way or a "worst" way. And if I didn't live up to the best, then I must be wrong.. Even when I first started Polyvoring (I think I just made up that word!), I started to compare my sets to all of the top sets. Since mine were different, maybe it meant mine were wrong... I got over that when I realized I could never move forward if I didn't just create sets that I loved. Sets that reflected me and my own personal sense of style. Being creative must be about being yourself. And enjoying yourself in the process. No rules. No right and wrong. Just YOU and your creations. So lose your fear and have a creative day! (or life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment